It is a great privilege to be the Head of this wonderful school. Through support and challenge, every student is able to enjoy their learning and reach their full potential. In March 2018, Ofsted confirmed us as ‘good’; we now intend to be ‘outstanding’ at our next inspection.
We believe that we have a moral responsibility to:
- support our students to achieve the very best grades they can,
- actively develop their character so that they may make the correct choices in all situations,
- provide them with the necessary information so that they can make informed choices for the future and be prepared for the world of work.
Our commitment to these objectives has been recognised through the school achieving the Schools of Character Quality Mark and the Quality in Careers Standard.
It is a very exciting time to be a Nobelian and we look forward to you joining this happy school.
The headteacher and his team have created a powerful community in the school which reflects the importance of being a ‘Nobelian’. Pupils are proud to participate because leaders lead by example. There is a clear culture of hard work and good behaviour throughout the school.
"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree."
…is happy, kind and caring; it fosters positive relationships and mutual respect. We embrace diversity in a community full of opportunity that is based on fairness.
We celebrate our successes, aspiring to grow academically, culturally and socially so that we can lead happy, fulfilling lives…
…As Proud Nobelians, Who:
- are ready, respectful and safe;
- look after each other and support our community;
- are courageous, resilient and responsible role models;
- work hard, have fun and develop a love of learning;
- challenge ourselves, develop good character and achieve success.