At Nobel we care about everyone in our community.
We believe that, by emphasising the importance of excellent behaviour and attendance, and through high quality teaching and learning, we can all achieve to the very best of our ability.
In the classroom, through enrichment activities or as citizens with good character, we will always work hard and participate to achieve ‘Excellence in Everything’
- We value everyone, embracing diversity.
- We work together, learning from each other by sharing ideas.
- We take responsibility for our own actions.
- We push the boundaries of achievement and challenge ourselves to improve.
- We measure and monitor our performance and have clear measurable targets.
- We encourage and support all types of enrichment activities.